So the "Fairy" Pokemon type is official after all, and it is indeed supereffective on Dragons. Poor Dratini....
But I gotta admit, watching a Gardevoir (who is confirmed to gain Fairy as a subtype) take down a Hydreigon was pretty cool. Guess I'll get used to it.
Anyway, so far I've only really seen the 40-minute Nintendo Direct. Which mentions stuff like:
- Pokemon X/Y (including new footage and Pokemon)
- Mario Kart 8: Looks like a combination of Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart 7, and (what was it?) Sonic Riders Zero G into one game. Looks like a Mario Kart for the ages.
- Sonic Lost Worlds: Looks like a Sonic-style take on Super Mario Galaxy.
- Bayonetta 2: Nice trailer.
- Smash Bros 4: Mega Man Joins The Battle!
Still feeling hyped over this reveal. Complete with Robot Master-inspired weapons, obligatory battle stage (with Dr. Wily's castle in the backdrop), and apparently Yellow Devil as a potential Smash boss battle.
I try not to follow this stuff too closely. And a good night's sleep is important when you work a lot of morning shifts.